Saturday, April 22, 2006

Spelling Bee

More bloggers should write their blogs in MSWord so they can correct the poor spelling before subjecting the rest of us to it.

I've read 5 blogs today where the subject of the post was MASTERBATING.

No no no. That is the head of the Bating household geniuses.

Mas TUR bate.

If that is just over your normal 5-letter word comprehension, maybe you should just stick to spank, strum, self abuse, etc. I'm one oversexed female on a constant mission to read filth but nothing kills it for me like mis-spellings.

12 Comments:

Blogger ramblings said...

Hey! I perposely misspelled that word!

And Ummmm, maybe it's the great minds think alike.

Ok, ok, I didn't do it on perpose, but I do use the msword. I always do.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

I like rub one out

9:29 PM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

If you read five blogs about masturbating you must be on a mission! I don't think if I tried my hardest (ha) I could even find five blogs about that in 5 months. :)

9:39 PM  
Blogger Tits McGee said...

May I suggest that you visit here?

10:58 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

Bees cant spell!!

JAJA!

1:15 AM  
Blogger Blog ho said...

wb.

1:57 AM  
Blogger DogGirl said...

Oh Tits, that is too good!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

What about going blind? I don't want that. As it is, I'm just waiting for the day(soon) when I'll need reading glasses.

2:00 PM  
Blogger DogGirl said...

Not for 'purpose'.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Lucky for them, you don't have to be able to spell it to do it.

Mastirbayte, that is.

2:49 PM  
Blogger FRITZ said...

"Making stomach pancakes" is easier to spell. But I'm a girl. So, I don't know.

Now, I want to go through my whole blog and proof it. Because we should proof before we post.

8:37 PM  
Blogger FRITZ said...

Tits: That was awesome. It also answered my question.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home