Wednesday, April 26, 2006

CTT - Eww, Is that Doggie Don't?


I'll play Childhood Trauma Tuesdays today but don't expect it regularly. You don't need to hear my depressing tales of parental substance abuse, life in group/foster homes, abuse - let's bury that back in the vault and tell the fun stuff!


I was 12 or so (but small for my age), playing in my front yard with a neighborhood girl of about 6 that I'd babysit once in a while. Carrie's mother had her on the JonBenet track. Pageants, recitals, make-up. She'd practice behind her house in view of the trailer park and chicken houses. She was going somewhere alright.

A blond cocker spaniel from the neighborhood, Toby, had also joined us. The three of us were in the grass, horsing around. It was summer time. Toby was a friendly dog but it wasn't the first time I'd suspected him of heightened friskiness. I'd noticed as he was chasing Carrie and playing with her that the Red Rocket was docking for lift-off. Without making it obvious to Carrie, I got Toby away from her and he calmed down a bit (and not from belly rubs for certain). We were just sitting and Toby wandered off a bit to presumably fertilize the lawn.

Carrie's lying in the grass and I'm kneeling beside her, tickling her. Suddenly I am forcefully grasped at the hips by claws and Toby's tube of Revlon's In The Pink! comes sliding in the crevice between my upper thigh and my suzy (my mom's term then). He had his claws dug into my skin so hard I had trouble dislodging the horny little bastard and he kept trying to pump his doggy-perv hips at the same time. I was dangerously close (a half inch to the left) to losing my virginity to dog.

Whenever I meet a cocker spaniel, I think he's eyeing me up. COCKer Spaniel - the breed name itself is warning.

Go ahead Freud, philosophize on my Dog Girl moniker.



16 Comments:

Blogger Butchie said...

Suzy, eh? I like noony or wu-wu. Your story was disturbing. I liked it, but it made me feel a little icky...on the inside.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Normlr said...

That was icky.

After seeing your profile pick, I think you'd enjoy this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izrG26AeYxc&search=goldfrapp

10:35 PM  
Blogger Normlr said...

OK that didn't work.

Go to www.youtube.com and do a search for "goldfrapp-number one".

10:38 PM  
Blogger DogGirl said...

I need help in the youtube, i never find the good shit.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Tits McGee said...

Eww, indeed. That's just awful, Doggirl. You at least deserved a big, sexy Ridgeback or Mastiff of something.

12:17 AM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

[tears running down face after seeing the username "tits mcgee"]

two posts in*, and I'm already scarred for life

* this one, and "Stupid Shit, Stinking Shit"

1:12 AM  
Blogger DogGirl said...

Thanks normlr! I have much better hair than that big poodle hussy. Poodles are such skanks.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Oh...my....

Wow. I'm speechless...'cause I'm laughing....

10:03 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

*giving you big hug*

you're lucky you made it out alive.

My mom always called it a sissy, my cousins called it a gyny. [pronounced gy-knee] but anyway you look at it, call it, whatever ...it's all the same.

Sorry to hear your dog tried to violate you everywich way but Tuesday.

6:23 PM  
Blogger slade73 said...

Wow. The next time I'm having a rough day, I'll remember your story and tell myself "Y'know, it's really not that bad..."

6:33 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I gotta wonder who taught that dog that.

8:44 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

that is traumatizing... i think i'm now traumatized too from reading that... wow.

2:07 PM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Did he at least buy you dinner?

7:49 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

JAJAJA! (I laugh in Spanich).

I'm going to add you to my "shit you should read" list so soon as I get off my lazy ass.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Time to post more poo or dog related erotic stories.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I want me some man "Revlon" love.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home